In the past 13 days I've gained a friend, lost a friend, wrote 3 papers, took 4 finals, laughed till my stomach hurt, ate more food out of my fridge, and cabinet than I realized I had, ordered dominoes more times in my life, said a goodbye and many "see ya later's".
In the past 13 days I've talked with my sisters about life,
In the past 13 days I've applied to Covecrest for the second summer in a row, I've continued to discern where God is calling me.
In the past 13 days I've had great conversations with a woman whom I respect, and I've had to tell people they are wrong, I've had to help people when they have fallen, dried eyes of sad friends.
In the past 13 days , I've prayed, I've allowed HIM to love me, I've given my life to HIM, and said YES even though I'm afraid.
If you only had one day left would you be proud with what you did yesterday?
No comments:
Post a Comment