Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Die to myself DAILY

During adoration at FOCUS God really placed on my heart that I must die to myself not only daily but hourly, and often times minute by minute. As my days are consumed by meetings, often times I don't get what I want. My heart desires quality, intentional, time with my roommates, a dinner that isn't scarfed down, and more prayer time. But I cant always get what I want. 

Whenever I do go into these meetings I must remember I'm serving all of the Saint Leo students, main campus, center, commuter, residential, and in turn also serving the faculty and staff at Saint Leo. Go must really trust me when I look at things from this perspective. Often times I  have this "great" idea in my head but then I realize I'm not making a decision for me, but I MUST be making the decision for ALL of the students. This makes me stop and deny myself of my own desires, and really life up the desires of the students. My prayer is that I use this position to serve the students without my own desires influencing the decisions I make. 

<3 HIS Beloved


"Lord, we are being disciplined so that we may not be condemned along with the world" 
1 Cor 11:32

No comments:

Post a Comment