Sunday, May 15, 2011

Isaiah 6:8

This past weekend was Summer Staff Reunion and boy was the Holy Spirit rocking. We entered into many talks, adorations, blessed conversations and shared meals. There was tons of fun, and laughter. It was great to be back at camp with some of my sisters who learned the depths of my heart throughout our time at Covecrest. While we were in Adoration on Saturday night I was reading over some parts of Mission of the Redeemer. I stumbled upon Isaiah 6:8, "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying 'Whom shall I send? Who will go for us!' 'Here I am' I said 'send me!" What a better verse to stumble upon the day before I start my 7 week mission here at camp.

I am so ready for whatever my role becomes at camp this summer. The Lord has me here for a reason and I am so ready to serve, and love and grow in faith. 

JUST LOVE

1 comment: