Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Oceans

There's this super popular song in the Catholic world called "Oceans" by Hillsong. On a recent day of silence I found myself singing along to the tune that is perpetually stuck in my head...oh the irony. As I prayed through the words I realized they were perfect for the situation I'm currently in.

I move to Atlanta GA in less than a month. We don't know where we are living. What car we will have to drive or what parish we will be working with.

But the line that gets me goes "Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders let me walk a upon the waters wherever you would call me". Throughout the summer I can recall may moment where we sang this one that I was standing, hands raised truly praying these words.

Now The Lord is calling me out into these deep waters. Where I don't really know what's going to happen next. But here I go, just like Peter, out into the deep waters. Keeping my eyes fixed on The Lord.

Listen
Pray
Enjoy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw

No comments:

Post a Comment