Today we drove pas the Nigerian Counsel which is on the corner of our block. We literally pass it everyday and I never pay attention to it. But with those girls missing Nigeria has been all over the news. So today when we pass there were people with signs say:
"Where are they?"
"Bring our girls home"
I looked at Nate and said turn this min van around we need to go pray with those people and for those girls. So we turned the car around and prayed with them.
Right there on the street corner. The woman was cray and Jesus was EXPLODING. We just kept praying for courage and strength and for those girls to feel and know Jesus where ever they may be right now.
As we were praying I kept thinking these are our teens. WE are responsible, I am responsible for them. Who's to say Jesus isn't going to call Life Teen or heck, even me to Nigeria.
Love doesn't just wait for something to happen.
Love doesn't just honk their horn and wave.
No.
LOVE turns the car around.
LOVE forgets about the fun place they were headed to.
LOVE does something.
Want to know more what's happening to OUR teens...read this:
http://news.yahoo.com/nigerian-girl-describes-kidnap-276-still-missing-105715569.html
No comments:
Post a Comment