Asia (my best friend, just so we are all up to speed) often has these crazy ideas. Ideas that terrify me, but they bring her so much joy. She has this beautifully radical way of thinking about life. Her basic philosophy is “If you aren’t fully alive, are you really living?”. Now that seems like a wonderful way to live, and a theory that I could really jump on board with. But the questions she asks, and the ideas that she has absolutely make me shake in my flip flops. Hence forth I present you my thoughts on the the “If I Were Brave” Challenge.
Catholic Missionary. Haiti stole my heart. Jesus runs my life. Don't feed me gluten or dairy!
Thursday, January 8, 2015
If I Were Brave.....
Asia (my best friend, just so we are all up to speed) often has these crazy ideas. Ideas that terrify me, but they bring her so much joy. She has this beautifully radical way of thinking about life. Her basic philosophy is “If you aren’t fully alive, are you really living?”. Now that seems like a wonderful way to live, and a theory that I could really jump on board with. But the questions she asks, and the ideas that she has absolutely make me shake in my flip flops. Hence forth I present you my thoughts on the the “If I Were Brave” Challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment