Tuesday, October 12, 2010

God's Plan

I've learned over this past week how God's plan is this ever changing, life giving, road of self discovery which keeps growing. There is nobody in my life that knows what the next day holds, the next hour, the next minute or the next second except HIM. People come into our life constantly. They stay for a long time, or just a few weeks. Maybe to be more exact 6. Sometimes we don't really know why God takes them out of our life, but HE knows exactly when we need them. The people that come and go from our life are constantly connected to HIS plan. Once we start to realize this and accept that, those goodbyes aren't as hard.

I guess this week a lot of people have been on my heart. I'm missing my family. I miss my Covecrest family. I miss not having to make a decision. Which may sound weird, because it's like I'm finally able to make choices without my parents but sometimes I wish I just didn't have to be the grown up all the time. So as I was praying into this it was made so simple to me. God was like Hey, you don't have to make the choices around here. I do! HellooOOoo! Give it to God, whatever it is. HE will make it so clear. 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding Proverbs 3:5

1 comment:

  1. This is so great. You're so great. Miss you sister! Love Love LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete