Here is my crazy God filled Sunday. I couldn't sleep Sunday morning so I woke up and went into my living room. Naturally turned my computer on and I was hit with this urge to go to mass. So I googled a church that I had been to 3 years ago for a baptism. BAM mass would be starting in 30 mins. I went, and I didn't know why. Well I knew why, I desired Jesus. On my way to mass I was praying about God using me and filling me in anyway he wanted to fill me. So mass was almost over and they were making announcements. They had a Life Teen program and would be having a Life Teen meeting right after mass. My heart instantly was pounding out of my chest. But the calmest, fastest heart beat EVER. So I found myself after mass on my knees asking God for the strength to find the priest and the core team. Well I legit almost crashed into the priest on the way out. So I introduced myself as a Life Teen Summer Missionary and I asked him were the Life Teen program was happening. I met with the core team, prayed with them and asked them how I could help. They said the program only started a month ago and they would take any help they could get. So I ask for your prayers for this brand new Life Teen program. Pray for the core team and pray for the youth of the parish to say YES to what God is calling them to be.
<3 HIS Beloved
No comments:
Post a Comment