Returning back to school about a month ago people would ask me "What did you do this summer?" or "Did you do anything exciting". It was so hard to reply with out bursting out into this long story of explaining how I would, wake up at 6:30 in the morning to go sit in the chapel with our Lord, transform the lives of teenagers through Christ, get mud stuck in places I never knew mud could go, go to bed at midnight and wake up and do it all over again, with out getting a few weird looks.
Catholic Missionary. Haiti stole my heart. Jesus runs my life. Don't feed me gluten or dairy!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Here goes nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAAAAY!!! I LOVE that you have a blog now :-)
ReplyDeleteLOVE! Blogs are so much fun. I started mine about a year ago-ish (ejparks.tumblr.com) and I love it because its just like journaling but in a VERY missionary way! Sharing what God has put on your heart is such a beautiful thing! Cant wait to read more!
ReplyDeletelove you sister! <3