Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family

You miss them when they aren't around.
Most of the time you can't stand them when they are.

But my desire for family has been so intense since I left camp almost 3 months ago. We were reading in my  Marriage and Family class about the make-up of a family. What is a family? It's a question often that's put into my mind. Ok so I have a mom, a dad and a sister, that's my family. Well what about my AST sister's they are my family, add in there cast, small group, SGU E-board and my Covecrest family. Well that's a whole lot of love. So if we are all so surrounded by love why can't we just share it? Why can't we just let God use us as an instrument of HIS love? Why can't we just help that person on the side of the road and tell them we love them for who they are? I guess what I'm trying to say, is that you can't put a label on what a family looks like. You can only take what you have and work with it. We may be disfunctional half of the time, and we may want to strangle each other the other half of the time, but if we just LOVE then we can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment